Edit Images || Best Free Photo Editor || Edit Photos

How to edit images in today’s blog I will tell you simple and best free photo editor, how to edit the pics and images using simple  image editor.




edit images



Image Editor


Edit Photos || Best Free Photo Editor 


I will not tell you to use heavy software like adobe Photoshop or coral draw to edit image but today I will share the widows built in software’s to edit images.


Lets start without wasting anymore time, by the way I will attach a simple video as well so that your concepts are clear and you’re are able to do in more easy and professional I will take simple picture and will convert that image into a professional image which you can use in your blogs articles or where ever and they will be copyright free.




In this video as you see first I selected the image which was not of good quality just for your demo and then I selected the other image and you can see I have just used two simple built in software.


In the first phase I just cropped the image by selecting format in down menu of format you will find the crop button simply click the button and you will see that some black small side bars will appear, simple with the help of mouse hold them and drag the lines and adjust the image according to your size right, left, top, and bottom.


After doing so right click on the image and select format the picture now as you will click there on your left side a list of function will open rest whatever I have done you can see in video.


I am sure you have learned a lot from this and you will use them to edit and make your simple pictures more professional and attractive.


I converted the simple image just in 5 minutes to a professional image you can explore more function to make your image more beautiful and attractive.


This simple available in Microsoft word PowerPoint which is normally used to make presentation for different products and Is used in day to day life.


Still if you have any query and you feel you have some problems in this regards you can place it in comments section, I will answer that question as soon as possible


I am sure you would have enjoyed the editing of video and its quite simple and wont require any additional software to install.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post